Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Pics
Hi DeannaOR,
I guess we are just gonna have to wait and see.
I wish someone would have some pictures of the 2 colors.
Just a wild guess but I'm gonna say yours are blue. It will be fun to see if I'm right.
Where did you get yours from?

Hi DeannaOR,
I guess we are just gonna have to wait and see.
I wish someone would have some pictures of the 2 colors.
Just a wild guess but I'm gonna say yours are blue. It will be fun to see if I'm right.
Where did you get yours from?

That is two pictures of one chick. We only have one. I ordered eggs and hatched them out. The eggs looked like they were packaged awesome, but out of 10 only one hatched. The rest looked like they had ruptured air cells and yolks. I'm thinking rough handling from post. It was also our first hatch...so maybe our fault too. There were 10 BLRW and the rest were ones I wanted. The BLRW were for my bf. He only wants BLRW...not black, not splash. So this one lil baby is feeling the pressure.

Hi, this is the first time I have hatched black laced red chicks. My slash rooster was throwing all blues even when bred to other blues, but now I am using his blue son and between my 4 chicks and 2 that I hatched from shipped eggs, all but 2 are the black laced reds. Here is an example of the most obvious black laced red rooster chick. I am going to guess your chick is blue
smile.png

One of my black laced red chicks from Foley lines~ These pictures of the same chick were taken one week apart from one another.

Back
Top Bottom