Blue Orpington Pullets....14 Weeks Old **Updated Pics Added! 21 Wks

speckledhen

Intentional Solitude
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Feb 3, 2007
Blue Ridge Mtns. of North Georgia
My newest Suede-ettes, who live with the Delaware trio till they are old enough to go in with Suede and Skye ...the blue cockerel with the long tail is CJ, who is going to his new home tomorrow. Dusty is the one with the darkest head.
DCP_1635.jpg

DCP_1636.jpg

DCP_1637.jpg

Last edited:
Arent they pretty teenagers. You know when they are full grown they will be just gorgeous. I think thats my favorite shade of blue...not to light and not too dark....just right.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Posting pictures like that. Just when I thought I had my flock pretty well set you have to post pictures of another bird that I now have to have. Beautiful birds.

Yes, Julie, they are pullets(unless they are VERY late blooming boys-please tell me you dont think so, LOL). I sold all their brothers already. One of these girls did look like a cockerel for ages. When she didnt grow a comb and wattles, I was surprised, but pleased. They are hefty girls, I can tell you, with big legs, both of them.

lockedhearts is coming today to take CJ home to play some genetic roulette with and I get to meet her and Pumpkinpup both!

Back
Top Bottom