Blue partridge and gold partridge Brahma eggs by the dozen - CLOSED

RusticDreamer, Do you mean only one egg hatched, or you only got one pullet?

Could someone tell me what is a great hatch? I will be ordering eggs for the first time(I'm super excited!). Will I possibly hatch 10 for 12? Is that considered a great hatch? Just curious.
Thanks, Vicki

A great hatch for me being from California were the postal service is known to be rough on hatching eggs is 65% to 95%. Tuesdays hatch shipped from Georgia was 8 chicks out of 10 which was fantastic. The last 2 were fully developed and had taken in their yolk sac.
I am completely happy with 65% too.
Lorrie

No
RusticDreamer, Do you mean only one egg hatched, or you only got one pullet?

Could someone tell me what is a great hatch? I will be ordering eggs for the first time(I'm super excited!). Will I possibly hatch 10 for 12? Is that considered a great hatch? Just curious.
Thanks, Vicki

No, only one egg hatched...I had some shipped from Florida and out if 2 dozen only 2 hatched, but I'm not having good luck this year with shipped eggs :( I had good hatches last year though :)

Hi I found one of your old posts on BYC . I see that you have the blue partridge brahmas. Do you still have them and if so do you sell hatching eggs. I am looking for that color brahma. My second choice if you have them are gold partridge brahmas or blue Partridge brahma hatching eggs Thank you Michelle Williams

I am going to set my breeder pen up in September. Then after a 4-week wait I'll check for fertility, so it looks like we will be ready in October. Check back with me then.

Hi I am looking for a gold/blue partridge young roo or started chick roo...? I would do eggs if it were earlier in the season but have already done last hatch until after the holidays. If you or anyone out there has an extra roo please let me know!:) thanks!

Back
Top Bottom