Blue Partridge Brahma

How do you them? Are they a strong bird? Handle the heat well? Lay many eggs?
I do very well with them, they are strong birds and big the roo's get to around 12 -13 lb's and the hen around 8 - 9 lb's , they do not like the heat but never had any problems that shad and cool water did not take care of. they do lay a good # of eggs and also lay good in the winter as well :)

Thanks. I was thinking of bidding on some on eBay, but chickened out in the end. Lol
To many chickens here already. Double lol
They sure look cool though. Do you have pictures of yours?

Thanks. I was thinking of bidding on some on eBay, but chickened out in the end. Lol
To many chickens here already. Double lol
They sure look cool though. Do you have pictures of yours?
Yes they are very pretty birds, with the Blue Partridge Brahma chickens there are so many colors, blue, gold & splash. and different shades in each color too! They are the most friendly chickens I have ever had and I had a lot over the years. I will have to take some pictures to put on here so you can see them.

Hi all, does anyone else have Blue Partridge Brahma or am I the only one on BYC with them?
Hi all, does anyone else have Blue Partridge Brahma or am I the only one on BYC with them?
Where can I buy blue Partridge Brahma eggs I live in Arkansas I'm looking to buy fertile hatching eggs this winter or fall have you heard of good things about chicks in bloom they sell them there I was thinking about buying them there what should I do

I use to raise them but sold out a couple years ago. No splashes for me though. I bred a gold partridge rooster over gold partridge and blue gold partridge hens.

Back
Top Bottom