What color Brahma do you like best?

What color Brahma do you like best?

• Total voters

MamaPoult

šŸŽ¶As soon as I get out here on the outskirtsšŸŽ¶
Premium Feather Member
Jan 20, 2024
The Woods AK
Hi! So this year I decided to get into Brahmas!! I am going to get 18 pure Brahma chicks and I am so excited!! Hopefully I will get them tommorow if my Dad has time to pick them upšŸ¤ž. So the gal has 5 different colored chicks and I was wondering which color you like the best? I am hoping to keep one as my new roo! Feel free to weigh in and also say why you are attracted to that specific color or pattern! And if you have any advice for a first-time-Brahma-owner please leave a comment! Thanks and have fun! I'm kinda digging the partridge!

Feel free to weigh in and also say why you are attracted to that specific color or pattern!
The Lights and the Buffs look prettiest to me. The "prettiest" color is always a matter of personal preference, because different people like different things.

The Lights and the Buffs look prettiest to me. The "prettiest" color is always a matter of personal preference, because different people like different things.
Yeah they are really pretty! I just like to see what others preferences are likešŸ˜

Back
Top Bottom