Poll - Favorite silkie color/type? (For art)

Favorite color/type of silkie?

• ~ Showgirl ~

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • ~ Frizzle ~

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • ~ Normal ~

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Blue

• Lavender

• White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

• Gray

• Splash

• Cuckoo

• Paint

• Red

• Partridge

• Buff

• Wheaten

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Aug 25, 2023
Priceville, AL
My Coop
My Coop
Hello! I've got artist's block and I need to do something about it or it will never go away.

So can you guys answer a little poll for me? You can choose one of each, a type (the ones like ~this~) and a color (the rest). You have two votes and you can change them at any time. My only requests are...

Don't choose two colors or types
Don't ask for more votes
If you have another color / type, comment it by using @Silkies4Days so I'll get a notification.

Thank you guys so much! I might do this with other breeds sometime soon, suggest ones down below in purple text so I can tell the difference.

Have a great day!

Hello! I've got artist's block and I need to do something about it or it will never go away.

So can you guys answer a little poll for me? You can choose one of each, a type (the ones like ~this~) and a color (the rest). You have two votes and you can change them at any time. My only requests are...

Don't choose two colors or types
Don't ask for more votes
If you have another color / type, comment it by using @Silkies4Days so I'll get a notification.

Thank you guys so much! I might do this with other breeds sometime soon, suggest ones down below in purple text so I can tell the difference.

Have a great day!
Also, this is not just so that I can draw them. It's also so that everyone can know what the best* type of silkie is!
This is just your opinion. Please answer if you've got the time to! It's not necessary but would be highly appreciated by me. :)

Of course!
I don't know what the three types look like.
Can you post a picture of a showgirl, a frizzle and a normal one real quick?
I've got them labeled as which one's which down below.

Attachments

• Frizzle.jpeg
    Frizzle.jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Showgirl.jpg
    Showgirl.jpg
    775.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Normal.jpeg
    Normal.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom