Blue Partridge Brahma

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by djcap, Oct 13, 2017.

1. abraga

abraga Songster

May 4, 2017
    Abingdon, va
    I raise partridge brahma. They are very big! My roo and hens are very gentle and sweet. They have awesome temperments..r cold hardy..and i dont think the rois criw as bad as other breeds. They r sort of a new color.

ChickenObsession likes this.
  2. abraga

abraga Songster

May 4, 2017
    Abingdon, va
    Here are 2 of my 1yr old roos..they are about the size of Jersey giants. They mature around 2yrs. However..i have gotton chicks from these already.

Attached Files:

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude

My Sebastian (Bash) is probably the calmest, sweetest rooster I've ever had. He's a blue partridge, 2 years old next month. He has partridge, blue partridge and one Dark hen. Got the eggs they came from from a breeder in NY, but haven't heard from him in awhile. His screen name here is brahmapapa (Tom). DSC00960.JPG DSC00991.JPG DSC00998.JPG DSC01029.JPG

4. JShepherd

JShepherd In the Brooder

Aug 19, 2015
    Oklahoma
    I will have have the partridge line in 2019. I have had my roo for awhile now but my breeder hens are still chicks. Should be breeding by January of 2019. I have my project colors going now though. The project chicks for first generation around 5.00 depending on color and comb/feathering.

My straight brahmas for next year will be around 15.00 a chick or $40 for a dozen hatching eggs.

I see you are in Kansas, which part if you dont mind me asking? I live in Northwest Oklahoma. If you want partridge Brahmas now my breeder I purchased mine from is in Edmond OK and will hatch or sell eggs on a pre order basis.

5. Prairie Fleur

Prairie Fleur Songster

Jul 17, 2014
    Ingalls Ks
    I'm from southwest Ks between Dodge City & Garden City. I would love some of these chicks or hatching eggs this year. Could you pm me contact details to the breeder you got yours from?

6. shepardlady

shepardlady Chirping

Apr 24, 2010

7. shepardlady

shepardlady Chirping

Apr 24, 2010
    I am in Altus, Oklahoma. I would really like to get started with Blue Partridge Brahmas. I understand I will get some gold and splash as well. I would like some fertilized eggs or chicks this spring. Do you ship?

8. JShepherd

JShepherd In the Brooder

Aug 19, 2015
    Oklahoma
    I wish. I ended up losing ALL of my Brahmas this summer to a coyote. Including my full grown rooster.

I purchase my brahmas from Angela Panacci. If you search on facebook for Chicks in Bloom, it should take you to her blog and you can message her. She is in Edmond.

9. djcap

djcap Songster

Dec 30, 2015
    Cape May Co. NJ

10. djcap

djcap Songster

Dec 30, 2015
    Cape May Co. NJ
    I am sorry, I do not sell eggs or chicks at this time.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: