Blue Partridge Brahma

I raise partridge brahma. They are very big! My roo and hens are very gentle and sweet. They have awesome temperments..r cold hardy..and i dont think the rois criw as bad as other breeds. They r sort of a new color.

I raise partridge brahma. They are very big! My roo and hens are very gentle and sweet. They have awesome temperments..r cold hardy..and i dont think the rois criw as bad as other breeds. They r sort of a new color.
Here are 2 of my 1yr old roos..they are about the size of Jersey giants. They mature around 2yrs. However..i have gotton chicks from these already.

Attachments

• 20180408_132209.jpg
    20180408_132209.jpg
    905.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20180320_091936.jpg
    20180320_091936.jpg
    756.8 KB · Views: 20
My Sebastian (Bash) is probably the calmest, sweetest rooster I've ever had. He's a blue partridge, 2 years old next month. He has partridge, blue partridge and one Dark hen. Got the eggs they came from from a breeder in NY, but haven't heard from him in awhile. His screen name here is brahmapapa (Tom).
DSC00960.JPG
DSC00991.JPG
DSC00998.JPG
DSC01029.JPG

Do you mean spring 2018 or 2019? I'm still looking for Partridge Brahma chicks or eggs or young birds. What are your prices?

I will have have the partridge line in 2019. I have had my roo for awhile now but my breeder hens are still chicks. Should be breeding by January of 2019. I have my project colors going now though. The project chicks for first generation around 5.00 depending on color and comb/feathering.

My straight brahmas for next year will be around 15.00 a chick or $40 for a dozen hatching eggs.

I see you are in Kansas, which part if you dont mind me asking? I live in Northwest Oklahoma. If you want partridge Brahmas now my breeder I purchased mine from is in Edmond OK and will hatch or sell eggs on a pre order basis.

I will have have the partridge line in 2019. I have had my roo for awhile now but my breeder hens are still chicks. Should be breeding by January of 2019. I have my project colors going now though. The project chicks for first generation around 5.00 depending on color and comb/feathering.

My straight brahmas for next year will be around 15.00 a chick or $40 for a dozen hatching eggs.

I see you are in Kansas, which part if you dont mind me asking? I live in Northwest Oklahoma. If you want partridge Brahmas now my breeder I purchased mine from is in Edmond OK and will hatch or sell eggs on a pre order basis.
I'm from southwest Ks between Dodge City & Garden City. I would love some of these chicks or hatching eggs this year. Could you pm me contact details to the breeder you got yours from?

I am in Northwest Oklahoma and am going to be having blue partridge brahma chicks next spring. My breeding pen will consist a blue, splash, and black at the moment. My roo is a blue partridge. I am also possibly going to be working on blue cuckoo brahma projects. I have hatched out several this year. If you were interested in something like those I could have them hatched for you in 21 days.View attachment 1378762

I am in Altus, Oklahoma. I would really like to get started with Blue Partridge Brahmas. I understand I will get some gold and splash as well. I would like some fertilized eggs or chicks this spring. Do you ship?

I am in Altus, Oklahoma. I would really like to get started with Blue Partridge Brahmas. I understand I will get some gold and splash as well. I would like some fertilized eggs or chicks this spring. Do you ship?

I wish. I ended up losing ALL of my Brahmas this summer to a coyote. Including my full grown rooster.

I purchase my brahmas from Angela Panacci. If you search on facebook for Chicks in Bloom, it should take you to her blog and you can message her. She is in Edmond.

Back
Top Bottom