Blue plymouth rock eggs 12+

halo

Got The Blues
14 Years
Nov 22, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
EDIT: I have a dozen available for shipping on Friday. Please PM if interested, Paypal only. Must be paid for by Thursday evening.

Offering 12+ eggs from my blue Plymouth rocks. Lovely sweet birds, and great layers. Really nice birds. My blue rooster is out with blue, black, and barred girls. The barred girls will give you sex linked eggs. If you get any chicks with a white spot on its head...either teeny or big...its a boy. And the blue barred roosters are amazingly beautiful.

This is a Buy It Now, not an auction.

Payment by paypal please. Shipping shouldnt be over $18, depending on your zip code.

Last edited:
They love him so the have to peck on him, and I can see why..he's pretty! Ooops, I mean handsome!

Hi kathy,

Not exactly sure how to do this new website stuff, but I will purchase a dozen from you at the buy it now price.

Thanks,

Risa

PS Love my birds from you and think you have put together a nice breeding selection here. Is your roo different from fall 2010?

Will you be offering these again anytime in the next few months?
fl.gif

I would love to get some of these eggs, but we have some nasty cold weather comming, so I hope you will be doing these again later.

I should have these on and off before late spring. When it gets too hot, I dont ship eggs. I only have 2 breeding pens, so I rotate the breeds that I need to hatch for myself, and the rest get to free range. I had hatched a bunch of these a few months ago for myself, but I ended up selling all the chicks, so Im hatching more for myself right now. Thanks for the nice comments. As pretty as these girls are, they lay like crazy, which helps in my eating egg sales, so they are among my favorites for sure.

These girls are great layers, for sure. Neela started up laying again post-molt, even before regaining her lost weight. Alice, Neela and Emily's eggs are jumbo and have been since early on. And they're lovely to look at, too.

Back
Top Bottom