Blue plymouth rock eggs 12+

I dont have any blue barreds that I grow out. I sell all the roosters that start out that way. It would be a wonderful project to work on, but Im out of space. The blue rocks need a lot of work, so Im sticking with those.

halo's Rock's ROCK!! Great eggs! Awesome birds!!
celebrate.gif

Thanks for the chance to purchase some of your eggs. I ordered 2 dozen and received that plus extras. They were shipped late January and begining of febuary to northern Indiana. It was cold. I wanted to let you know I had a very good hatch rate from them. Of the33 eggs put in the bator I got 26 nice large healthy chicks. Can't wait to see them all grown up. I would buy from Halo(Kathy) again !!!!!!! Thanks again
Bill

I have youngsters that hatched from this auction in November 2011. The chickens are growing up beautifully. She sent several extra eggs and all but 2 hatched! The birds are correct type and have the correct yellow leg color as well!!! Very, very nice birds!!!!

I saw that the rooster has yellow legs, but the hens do not. May I ask why that is? and do you know which color shank will prevail in the hatchlings? just asking as the breed standard is yellow legs and any other color is a disqualification in show?

Back
Top Bottom