Blue swedish

duckhess

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 14, 2014
I have 4 blue swedish ducks they are about 6 weeks old and I wanted to order them diapers I'm not sure how to do it and does anyone know how big they will get

I can't afford $35 diapers for each duck right now and with the weather the why its been they have only been out for swim time I have built an area inside so they are worm but I hate keeping them cooped up because I have a one year old grand baby so I can't let them rule the roost :) sept when she's sleeping n it's not fair to them does anyone know how I can make temporary ones or I saw a site that had them for $14 a piece but I'm computer stupid and can't find it again please help if you can I am pretty resourceful and could probly make them if I could get a lay out look foward to a response THANK YOU

I can't afford $35 diapers for each duck right now and with the weather the why its been they have only been out for swim time I have built an area inside so they are worm but I hate keeping them cooped up because I have a one year old grand baby so I can't let them rule the roost :) sept when she's sleeping n it's not fair to them does anyone know how I can make temporary ones or I saw a site that had them for $14 a piece but I'm computer stupid and can't find it again please help if you can I am pretty resourceful and could probly make them if I could get a lay out look foward to a response THANK YOU
check out this thread...seems pretty cut and dry (sorry could not resist the pun)

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/563787/made-my-own-duck-diaper-directions-added/10

My ducks I think are a little too big for a sock but its definitely gives me some ideas thank you so much

Back
Top Bottom