Bluetick puppies

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by synoviaus, Aug 3, 2010.

1. synoviaus

synoviaus Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    Blountsville, ALabama
    Here's the latest baby bluetick pictures. My Boston Terrier mix puppy loves playing with them. So, here they are having a grand time. We only have four of our ten left. All the others have went to their new families.[​IMG]: Amy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  2. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Goodness they are cute!! [​IMG]

3. ScaredOfShadows

ScaredOfShadows Chillin' With My Peeps

OMG they are TOO CUTE! My neighbor is breeding his prize blue tick - just got a stud he was happy with and picked him up for his 'stay'. Blueticks are GORGEOUS dogs. [​IMG] [​IMG] I was also told today I get my pick of puppy for free if theres one that catches my eye [​IMG]

4. Rebel Rooster

Rebel Rooster I Will Love! :)

Jun 29, 2009
    Central SC
    My Coop
    Ahhhhrooooo... ohhhh-ohhh... Oh man do I miss my Hounds... [​IMG]
    Beautiful Blue ticks...

5. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Are you still selling them?

6. synoviaus

synoviaus Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    Blountsville, ALabama
    yes, we breed and sell them. We usually only raise two litters per year. Jane had 10 puppies in this litter and there are 2 males and 2 females here at the house. As of right now, I have three not spoken for. There's a couple coming to pick one Saturday. If you are interested in one call me (205)429-4760 or send me a pm. They are such great dogs! We just love them! Amy

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  7. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    My daughter really wants one, but I don't think they would be good apartment dogs!! She needs to wait until she is out of college before she gets anymore pets, especially a hound or hunting dog!!

8. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Miss Prissy was looking for a Blue Tick pup if I remember correctly. Might want to PM her and see if she found one or is still interested. I think it was Blue Ticks.

Very nice looking pups!!!

9. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Oh I miss my Blue Tick so bad, her name was Fred! She was useless as a hunting dog, she got so excited she would yowl all the way to the woods and get hoarse, so she became a house dog and was the best! Those puppies are absolutely adorable!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by