Bluetick puppies

synoviaus

Songster
10 Years
Apr 30, 2009
Blountsville, ALabama
Here's the latest baby bluetick pictures. My Boston Terrier mix puppy loves playing with them. So, here they are having a grand time. We only have four of our ten left. All the others have went to their new families.
hit.gif
: Amy
070310Puppies023.jpg

070310Puppies058.jpg

070310Puppies024.jpg

070310Puppies013.jpg

070310Puppies053.jpg

070310Puppies044.jpg

070310Puppies039.jpg

070310Puppies031.jpg

Last edited:
OMG they are TOO CUTE! My neighbor is breeding his prize blue tick - just got a stud he was happy with and picked him up for his 'stay'. Blueticks are GORGEOUS dogs.
love.gif
love.gif
I was also told today I get my pick of puppy for free if theres one that catches my eye
celebrate.gif

yes, we breed and sell them. We usually only raise two litters per year. Jane had 10 puppies in this litter and there are 2 males and 2 females here at the house. As of right now, I have three not spoken for. There's a couple coming to pick one Saturday. If you are interested in one call me (205)429-4760 or send me a pm. They are such great dogs! We just love them! Amy

Last edited:
My daughter really wants one, but I don't think they would be good apartment dogs!! She needs to wait until she is out of college before she gets anymore pets, especially a hound or hunting dog!!

Miss Prissy was looking for a Blue Tick pup if I remember correctly. Might want to PM her and see if she found one or is still interested. I think it was Blue Ticks.

Very nice looking pups!!!

Oh I miss my Blue Tick so bad, her name was Fred! She was useless as a hunting dog, she got so excited she would yowl all the way to the woods and get hoarse, so she became a house dog and was the best! Those puppies are absolutely adorable!

Back
Top Bottom