Blueticks

She's beautiful. Is she out of Utchman or Smokey River stock? I would guess Smokey River. She has a Smokey River star on her forehead. She has really nice cat feet too. You should really consider showing her. Amy

Last edited:
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

19343_dscf0836.jpg

I remember her papers saying GR NITE and maybe I remember Smokey River? Ill have to try and dig them out tonight

Our friend is a breeder but otherwise I know nothing about the lines....

ok i checked her ped papers right now and there are three huge columns

theres smokey river, utchman, and rambo II and a bunch of others, i dont know how to read these things

Great photos, and I especially love the dirty hound pic. A tired dog is a happy dog! LOL!
cool.png

I pet sit for a bluetick X, sweet dog!
I'm with Amosunknown...I love all dogs and love the looks of hound dogs, but I don't think I could live with one! I can't have a dog that's more stubborn than I am.
Thanks for sharing!

Here's Gus a a puppy. Blueticks are not born blue and black. They are born black and white. The bottom picture shows Gus and his littermates when they were about three weeks old. Notice they are just turning blue. Amy
Gus and George.
100_1752.jpg

100_1759-1.jpg

100_1695.jpg

Gus is the top puppy with the white spot on his head and saddle back.

Last edited:
Blueticks are different shades of blue and black. Some have tan trim or fawn trim. Others are all blue. I have seen some colored like dalmations.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom