Board Demographics

31/F, self-employed herpetoculturist. No kids, but 22 chickens, 4 guineas, 2 kookaburras, the world's most spoiled rotten peach-faced lovebird and too many other critters to even BEGIN to list here.

Last edited:
wee.gif
34, happily married, female, mother of 2 (& counting)

Man, this thread has been going on awhile now. Well, let's see , I'll soon be 63, (yikes) single, female, radiation protection technician, working at nuclear plants, mostly midwest and down south. My daughter and granddaughter and I live together, and they take care of the cows and chickens and dog when I'm gone. I've seen beauty in every state I've been in, met lots of fine people, and I plan to be around to see alot more, thanks to the wonderful doctors in Omaha, Ne. (good place to have a heart attack) Oh, and one more thing...You people ROCK!!!

Last edited:
name is Frenchy I am 42 year old Male ex-military an spent 10 years as a wrangler/packer for guest ranches an hunting outfitters..........now settled down in Arkansas helping to care for my folks .......

My name is Lauren, I'm 19, and a full time college student. I'm currently studying Biology with a track in Pre-med. I'm also a volunteer EMT and I've been doing that for about two years now. Absolutely love it! I also care for about 40 parrots at a bird sanctuary. Oh yeah, and I'm a peer educator in the Alcohol and Drug awareness division here at school. It's a pretty neat job!

Lady, 43, single, own a chocolate shop - make the chocolate - been doing it for 5 years, was trained by a lady who made chocolate for 20, who was trained by a lady who made chocolate for I don't know how long, but who is 86.

Fur-babies: Simon, Jake, Major, Sasha (2 horses, 2 dogs)
Feathered-babies: Millie, Captain, Stew, Maggie, Thelma, Katie

Babies on the way: 2-3+ goats, 3 chicks

Fur Babies at Boarding School: 13+ head of cattle

Spend much time with my Mom and Gram

Last edited:
Male, 49, Married
2 sons, 1 daughter (deceased)
1 grandson
Degree in Agriculture from Michigan
State University
14 chicks, 2 dogs, 1 rabbit, 1 barn cat
Full time building contractor