Boarding school...

Quote:
Yes, but the military does that too, especially if your're one of the Mr. Grenade folks!
big_smile.png

My elder sister went to boarding school in VA, it was a fab experience for her. Many lifelong friendships were formed. She goes to visit often.
smile.png

Quote:
Haha yes, but might I ask, why does it matter? Other than some serious crack dow study (which they have times for) I don't see why I wouldn't go to bed when they tell me to. An early bed time is so worth the classes they offer...

We considered boarding school for oldest DD, she's going to be a junior next year at 14. But she got approval for that, and to go to the IB school, so we figured no. DD6 is turning out smarter, so she may go in time. The boys, they all seem good so far

They turned the power out to our rooms at 10pm and back on at 5 or 6am.

No phones (they had cords in those days) in rooms. Girls dorm, boys dorm, Girls Beach day, Boys Beach day (school was beach front).....Sure saved on a lot of HS headaches/worries for parents.

Quote:
Haha yes, but might I ask, why does it matter? Other than some serious crack dow study (which they have times for) I don't see why I wouldn't go to bed when they tell me to. An early bed time is so worth the classes they offer...

i just go to bed and when i feel like it and im able to wake up the next day and do good in school (made honor roll all four times this year yay!) and get home and not feel tired. To tell you the truth I only feel asleep once or twice in school my whole lifetime. And only once I came home and I was tired. Im just able to do this stuff lol. No I do not drink a monster before I go to school I barley ever drink a energy drink anymore. lol now I feel like going and buying one. haha

Back
Top Bottom