Bob-Bird

Discussion in 'Quail' started by thekid, Jun 4, 2011.

1. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

Were could I purchase a the so called bob bird? Were could I purchase it were they sex the birds and their juveniles? And all other information would be great. Thankyou - Brian

2. JJMR794

JJMR794 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    Not Gonna Happen.... Only Place I Know Of That Sells Them Is Strombergs And All They Sell Are Eggs

3. thekid

Darn [​IMG] they have to get their eggs from somebody who has them since they dont have any [​IMG]

4. Fat Daddy

Fat Daddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Ks
    Thought you were gettin some Italians Brian, you change your mind? It'd be a good thing if you got some really nice Italians and sold your Ol buddy Bill a few dozen of their eggs for cheap... [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  5. JJMR794

JJMR794 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    It Would Be Wise To Stick With A Main Stream Speces Until You Get Some Experience. Theres Alot More Helpful Info Out There And A Much Bigger User Base For Eggs/ Birds Etc...

6. thekid

I was actually thinking about getting them for my dogs lol they can chase rabbit, pheasant,groundhog, deer, anything you can imagine haha and Bill well everybody for all your help (you pay shipping) lol I will send you all free eggs! Now somebody show me how to ship lol [​IMG]

7. Fat Daddy

Fat Daddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Ks
    I had me a fine beagle back when I was but a pup myself. Him, my brother and me was hell on the local bunny population. But at around 2 years of age, he developed a taste for chicken and the pheasants we was raise'in at the time. (Used to be you could buy day old pheasant chicks in Windsor Mo. too) Anyway, I ended up shoot'in that fine rabbit dog, grave yard dead... Always regretted it. Bill

8. thekid

It's always hated to lose a pet even if it was a little fish.

9. gamebirdboy

gamebirdboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2011
    East Tennessee
    Quote:I know, I'm fine with killing things to eat, but when a pet dies I'm pretty sad for a few weeks. Well, I do have too many they have to go somewhere...[​IMG]

10. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:Even if you could find a place that would sell sexed birds, what would be the point? They would be sterile, so you couldn't hatch their eggs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by