Bob-Bird

thekid

Songster
9 Years
Jan 12, 2011
Ford City, Pennsylvania
Were could I purchase a the so called bob bird? Were could I purchase it were they sex the birds and their juveniles? And all other information would be great. Thankyou - Brian

Darn
hmm.png
they have to get their eggs from somebody who has them since they dont have any
hmm.png

Thought you were gettin some Italians Brian, you change your mind? It'd be a good thing if you got some really nice Italians and sold your Ol buddy Bill a few dozen of their eggs for cheap...
lol.png

Last edited:
It Would Be Wise To Stick With A Main Stream Speces Until You Get Some Experience. Theres Alot More Helpful Info Out There And A Much Bigger User Base For Eggs/ Birds Etc...

I was actually thinking about getting them for my dogs lol they can chase rabbit, pheasant,groundhog, deer, anything you can imagine haha and Bill well everybody for all your help (you pay shipping) lol I will send you all free eggs! Now somebody show me how to ship lol
wink.png

I had me a fine beagle back when I was but a pup myself. Him, my brother and me was hell on the local bunny population. But at around 2 years of age, he developed a taste for chicken and the pheasants we was raise'in at the time. (Used to be you could buy day old pheasant chicks in Windsor Mo. too) Anyway, I ended up shoot'in that fine rabbit dog, grave yard dead... Always regretted it. Bill

Quote:
I know, I'm fine with killing things to eat, but when a pet dies I'm pretty sad for a few weeks. Well, I do have too many they have to go somewhere...
roll.png

Quote:
Even if you could find a place that would sell sexed birds, what would be the point? They would be sterile, so you couldn't hatch their eggs.

Back
Top Bottom