Bob Blosl's Heritage Large Fowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walt, how did the show go? Any pictures?

Question for the group: What would you recommend to use for washing SLW?

Thanks, Melissa

The orange birds did well. Brought two 7 mo New Hamps and the male was best American, female res American. 1100 bird show. It was not what I consider a strong class, but again these birds are only 7 months old and the judges loved them. neither one of them will be the top New Hamps here when the rest grow out, but they are good solid birds. The main thing is the judges are seeing them....and liking them! These two are offspring from birds I got indirectly from Kathy Bonham last year. The main thing is that the parents are producing better than they are.....by quite a bit in the case of the male I'm using.

These don't really show the birds well so, I will try to get pictures without bars. He kept moving every time I tried to get a picture.

Walt

The orange birds did well. Brought two 7 mo New Hamps and the male was best American, female res American. 1100 bird show. It was not what I consider a strong class, but again these birds are only 7 months old and the judges loved them. neither one of them will be the top New Hamps here when the rest grow out, but they are good solid birds. The main thing is the judges are seeing them....and liking them! These two are offspring from birds I got indirectly from Kathy Bonham last year. The main thing is that the parents are producing better than they are.....by quite a bit in the case of the male I'm using.

These don't really show the birds well so, I will try to get pictures without bars. He kept moving every time I tried to get a picture.

Walt

They look good Walt.

Walt

Congrats!!
One thing's for sure Walt...these ain't BROWN!!!
wink.png

Looking forward to seeing more of your nice "ORANGE chickens" as Bob says.

Cindy

Congrats, Walt. Beautiful birds. I always am leering to show a bird less than 10-11 months...clearly, the judges could see the potential here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom