Bob Blosl's Heritage Large Fowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have contact information on Ryon Carey from Kansas who breeds Rhode Island Whites?
If so, please PM me. I have a friend who wants to visit with him because he thinks his birds come from Carey's line.

Last edited:
Thanks for that I wonder where he got them from?

Walt on our New Hampshire's. Are they pure Frank Reese or mixed with Kathy's old German Line?

Very nice birds.
They are from Kathy's stuff.....I have no idea what the background might be, but I don't think they have Franks breeding in them. These look different..

w.

I think the ones Walt has are from the original birds she got from Doug Akers....Kathy would know for sure.
Correct the Reese NHs she had by then weren't of breeding age in the time frame that Walt received this first bunch. I'm pretty sure that Jeremy is the first and only one to have crossed the GNH and Reese stock up to date, as far as I know. He used a GNH cockerel from Kathy and some Reese stock pullets he reared for that cross.

The ones Walt got would/could/should have some American blood infused into them I'm sure as Kathy had both the pure German and half and halfs from Doug. Matt knows the American line Doug used I cant recall the name as I only ever saw it posted by Matt once it didn't stick at the time,LOL Hallbach(spl) I think If I remembered it right. my cloud is brainy today with a nisuns fecitioni this what I feel with every pulse of my heart beat(rapidly too)
he.gif

Good day all

Jeff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom