Bobbie, Adam..Progress Reports, Plz!

CYn, I hate to tell you but I believe my first hatch is going to be a failure. I opened one egg and there was little to no development, and from what I seen when candling that confirms what I seen when I opened this egg. I can't tell you how sad
hit.gif
I am about this, but, I think I have learned alot and will do better next go around.

Cyn, Opened the eggs today and there was no development in any of them, guess my trouble with temps and humidity from the start contributed to the bad results. Sorry.
hit.gif

No, I'm sorry it didnt go well. I bet you have a better understanding of how your bator works, though, and the next one will go much, much better. Hey, don't worry! Those weren't the only eggs on the planet or your only chance!
smile.png

ADAM! You're driving me nuts, buddy! I know you don't have a internet at home, at least, I think that's what you told me, but you have to tell me what's going on with your hatch somehow, LOL! Hope it's going well for you, in spite of the bator problems you had.

Yes no internet at home! Call me you have my number! LOL. One beautiful Blue Baby from Caroline, tiny and cute. One Caroline egg piped and died (deformed so it was a good thing) another Caroline piped when I left this evening. So we will see!

OK I got 2 sweet blue chicks from Caroline. There was development in all of Caroline's eggs but I lost 2 and Lexie's egg had development but died. The rest had no development. So I am not disappointed because of all of the bator troubles I had, I really did not expect to get any so I am very happy with the 2.

Gee, sorry, Adam! When you get the Ameraucanas at the end of the month, I'm putting you in more BRs for sure. I am incubating one of Amanda's, one of my younger BR girls, to see if it's fertile now. If it is, then I'll have hers to send as well as Lexie's. One way or another, you're getting BRs to hatch! At least you got more of Caroline's strong little ones. Are their feet feathered?

Back
Top Bottom