Bobcat

I have never killed one because of predation, but have killed them hunting. I have a beautiful mount.
Here it is legal to kill them any time of the year. There is no closed season for bobcats. You used to could get paid a bounty on them, but I do not know if that still holds true. And, either way you could sell the pelt with no problem. Some people even eat them. I would need to be really hungry to eat a cat, though lol

I have never killed one because of predation, but have killed them hunting. I have a beautiful mount.
Here it is legal to kill them any time of the year. There is no closed season for bobcats. You used to could get paid a bounty on them, but I do not know if that still holds true. And, either way you could sell the pelt with no problem. Some people even eat them. I would need to be really hungry to eat a cat, though lol
A lot of people who free range their birds just replace them as needed.If they notice too many birds are going missing they'll trap and kill the nuisance predators. Many of them trap and kill predators year round and hunt to kill others for food.Pelts can bring a lot of money if done correctly.

Kill or live-trap and relocate. I prefer the 2nd option as all creatures have their place in the food chain...
We are rural on a dead end road and have been the recipients of others relocations. My suggestion is to contact a wildlife rescue. They have approved places they relocate to. In many places it's illegal to relocate without the property owners permission of where you plan on relocating. You are also placing them in unfamiliar territory.

Back
Top Bottom