Bobwhite poop

jnj3225

Chirping
Dec 10, 2016
My Coturnix poop is pretty dry.
I just added 3 snowflake Bob's from outside cage of friend.They have there own cage and there poop has a large amount of urine.Is wet.Is this normal?They poop thru cage bottom ,onto a pan with saw dust.any ideas for using instead of saw dust,for urine smellm

if they are a female watery poop is normal and if not a laying hen it could be their diet or environment

if they are a female watery poop is normal and if not a laying hen it could be their diet or environment
2 males and a hen.have some cracked corn,that other owner fed the.I added normal feed this week.Will play it by ear.any idea how to neutralize urine in saw dust?

2 males and a hen.have some cracked corn,that other owner fed the.I added normal feed this week.Will play it by ear.any idea how to neutralize urine in saw dust?
two males don't fight??!! and is this quail? well this is how i do i put a heat lamp at the top of their coop and the heat quickly dried out their poop and anything that is wet i switch off at night time and switch it back on in the morning..

Mine have wet poop now and again.Mostly dry tho.Now is not the time of the year for fighting.I keep all my bobs together and also with gambles until spring.

Back
Top Bottom