Body piercing (nose) anyone got one?

bantymum

Songster
12 Years
Mar 3, 2007
4 hours from Sydney Australia
Gidday Cobbers, (Aussie word for mate)

well i finally let them stick a stud in my nose.
A friend owns a tattoo parlour, very nice place too!
Hes been at me to get a bling in my nose and I was too chicken ~that is until Tuesday.
So I walked in and said Im ready!!!
A young girl in her 20's performed the task.
I sat in the chair expecting a " Piercing gun" same as ears however I copped a needle through the nose instead.
Real Nice ~ Not!!! though not as painful as I expected.
Anyhow I picked a pretty tiny little diamond and I like it.
Now I just have to bathe it with saline once a day for 2 weeks. Joy.
So maybe im going through change of life or something!
I dunno
Anyhow, who else has piercings and where do you have them and did they hurt????

I have 2 in my EARS ONLY!!!!! For me that is enough!!! Good luck with your new one I hope it works out for you. I just can't imagine one in my nose.... OOOOOUCH!!!!!!

Hey............hope it all goes well..........Love the look.........can't do it myself.......... I Like the eyebrow diamonds
big_smile.png
I only have 3 in each ear......only use 2........ send pics
big_smile.png

Around here I have noticed folks going around with these large ear plugs, must create a nice size hole in their ear lope. I even saw a person with a plate in her lower lip.

I knew these type of body decorations were popular with some tribes in South America, I didnt know they had become fashionable world wide.

When I was younger & more stupid I had my tounge & libre (area btwn bottom lip & chin) pierced. I did the tongue twice. It wasn't so bad really...the after care sucked...no cokes and stuff for like 2 wks. BUT the libre is something I highly suggest NO ONE do...when i got ready to change it out, the back of the stud had grown into my lip over night, so I had to cut my lip open, get a pair of pliers & unscrew it...it was the most horrible experience. Just ughh...ughh..horrible memories...
Kristi

In my younger days, me and my BF went to get our bellybuttons done. It was not bad, just the healing that was a pain, literally. Finally, when I was 6 months pregnant I finally went and got it out.
lol.png

I've seen that too, pipermark! What happens if this person gets tired of the look or finds that the prospective employer won't hire him/her or gets passed over for a promotion? Sad, but true--appearance counts for many employers. I don't have any piercings or tattoos, but I do like the henna idea because it isn't permanent and you can change designs after about 6 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom