Body piercing (nose) anyone got one?

I have my belly button pierce--I know old fashion now compared to what people pierce. I did it when I was 18 or so. Kept it through both of my pregnancies and now it actually still looks good if I do say so myself!!

I love the nose ring idea but I worry cause of work ( I work with older men) if it would be looked down on.... they are cute! I dont know if it fits my "style"...

I do have some tattoos though--on my upper and lower back--I forget I even have em...

Last edited:
Quote:
In another few years I'll be going through a huge midlife crisis.
Once that happens who knows what kinda stuff I might do.
I've become a lot less reserved in my old age.

It would be great to get hair tatooed on my entire back but that would
hurt way too much.

Get a cockeral tattoo, yes I can see it now, I wont say where!
duc.gif

also you can get woos cream on your back before they tattooo the hairs so it wont hurt too much!!!

Quote:
There free Wild, come on over.
big_smile.png

gig.gif
Well I do think I see a little grin from the small human..... so it doesn't look TOOOOO painfull.....

My ears have been done since I was two...51yrs ago but nothing else! It would drive me crazy to have something in my nose...I would be picking it ALL the time.. No way, with my tongue--I have a hard enough time speaking so my dh can hear and understand me
big_smile.png
!!! I do love having my ears done and wear earrings all the time. Some days it diamonds and others it large hoops but I always have earrings in!!Dixe

love the pic!!! oh gosh where to begin, hhmm... i have 4 holes in each ear, my eyebrow, my tounge and my navel still all pierced. i have had plenty of others in my younger years includeing my nose(it gave me migrains to close to a nerve had to take out) but alot had to be removed since i had 5 kid's, rotfl so we won't go there....

i have 9 tattoos, haha i think if i remember right. only ones ya can see unless i'm in a tanktop or shorts are the ones on my hands, most people don't know i have that many. i used to dye my hair purple or with purple or green streaks,lol but it's been a few years now. rotfl looks like i'm the wildest of the bunch so far. i think it's neat to see so many others have piercings or tats also to me it's art which tells the story of my life, one has my husbands name on it and 2 have 3 names of my kid's on them, i still have 2 kid's names to add.

dh has a bunch of tats too and he has had some piercings also only one of those he still has is his tounge, the rest he took out for one reason or another.

Oh no the back to my bar through my left cartilage just fell out! It feels REALLY weird because i've had that thing in since it got pierced, about 5 years ago, and now its out! Thats what I get with fiddling with it. I TRIED taking it out a few years back, but never could unscrew that dang ball, and then it falls off on its own. Go figure.
But its ok because tomorrow Alyssa (silkieluvr) and I are going EXTREME EARRING SHOPPING AT THE MALL! Woooo, maybe she'll talk her mom into letting her get something done! .... pfft yeah not likely. Tiffany is already at her wits end having her daughter with me 24/7. I'm unofficially adopted by them, practically.
ANYWAY I still really want my tongue done... But that'll wait until I go to a college away from home. My mom will have a heart attack and ask if I'm a lesbian again. And that's getting REALLY old.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom