Bologna Bisquits from Hardees?

I've got coupons, no wait.......... I just asked my daughter.....she used them!
smack.gif

I wanted to try them....she told me the fried baloney was good......... why would she do that to me?
roll.png

I have not been in a Hardee's in some time but I understand they also have a fried pork chop biscuit too. I love those loaded with pickles, same for chicken biscuit.

Aaaah. Hardees!
(I'm from Alabama, but now live in Seattle, where there aren't Hardee's...)

In an interview Toby Keith told about wanting to put fried bologna sandwiches on the menu at his chain restaurants. The "Suits" said No Way but he insisted ... and it is now one of the most popular items they sell ....

Also, Spam is not bad. (the tinned meat, not the emails)

OMG, fried bologna, haven't had that since I was a kid. Mom used to want to give me a hot lunch, but when there wasn't much in the house, fried bologna did the trick.

Oh, don't know about other areas of the country, but around here Native people refer to bologna as Indian Steak. When the elders were kids, and especially those that ended up in the boarding schools, that was the meat most often served. It's one of those things that has now become "nostalgic". Occasionally a meal is served, just as a reminder of days gone by, consisting of bologna, boiled potatoes with melted lard on them and white bread.

I lived in Illinois until I was 15 and my mother would sometimes make fried bologny....so living in the Midwest is where I had it.

Down here, I NEVER here anyone talking about it. ....probably just a dirty little secret!

Hi! So Hardees IS offering fried bologna!
I like a fried bologna and egg sandwich once in a rare while (it has been a while --- there is a pack in my freezer that has been there a good 2 years).
I just thought it odd and I must have heard the commercial wrong...
...wanting to put fried bologna sandwiches on the menu at his chain restaurants...

It's hard for me to imagine going out and ordering a bologna sandwich.
smile.png

Lisa​

The Hardee's by us has them at a BOGO price as introduction. I'm not going to any fast food places for bologna sandwiches. When we were growing up in Ohio, we occasionally had fried bologna and egg sandwiches. They can be yummy...
smile.png

JACK'S FAMILY RESTURANT has bologna biscuist every now and then!! I like mine burnt not to a crisp though, just burnt more than toss it on the flattop and flip it over. We have heard it called Round Steak all my life and we like the thick pieces or to cut it off the log our selves. with mayo on toasted bread with cheese!
droolin.gif
I am home with the flu wonder if we got any bologna I am hungray now!!

our local hardees sold out a few months ago! nearest is 30 minutes i guess

Mmmmmmm
droolin.gif
Dh and I saw the commercial yesterday for these. I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE Hardee's biscuits! I enjoy their bacon, egg and cheese biscuit...ahhh with Oscar Meyer bologna..how could you go wrong?!?

Back
Top Bottom