Bonded pair help

Upsetting update.. she was found dead today. I’ve been in tears ever since I heard the news it’s been incredibly hard for us. Many have been replying to this thread frustrated that I won’t call the police more but I’ll say again that there’s nothing they will/can do about it. thank you every one for the nice responses and compassion, I think I’ll be crying for a few days though..

Upsetting update.. she was found dead today. I’ve been in tears ever since I heard the news it’s been incredibly hard for us. Many have been replying to this thread frustrated that I won’t call the police more but I’ll sastory.y again that there’s nothing they will/can do about it. thank you every one for the nice responses and compassion, I think I’ll be crying for a few days though..
Sorry for your loss! Noone wanted to see this guy get away with stealing this goose and selling her is why so many of us pushed yu to go over their head.Again I am sincerely sorry for your loss.

That's so sickening, I'm so sorry for your loss, I suggest getting a friend for your gander asap. I hope that evil man pays for what he's done.

Back
Top Bottom