Book Club: 2016 Reading Challenge!

Rosto

Songster
12 Years
Dec 15, 2010
Alabama
There was so much interest in my Reading Challenge that I put it in its own thread. I'm a librarian and have accepted the challenge to read 75 books! this year. Please join me. You can even listen to them on audio---yes, it's reading too! After all some people find the written word a challenge, and others learn differently! If you need title suggestions we are here to help; just ask! Let's see if we can make literacy and a love of books come alive this new year!

#39 Creature Feature--- My book club is reading this and it is AWESOME! I couldn't put it down!

Great idea and good luck with your challenge! Just make sure not to exhaust your eyes! Have lots of vitamin A, carrots are a great source! I would love to start reading soon as well!

Join me. You could even do half---like a half marathon if 75 seems like too many! I'm a librarian so can help with suggestions. I got stuck on a couple and other BYC members helped me out. Together we can do anything!

I'll join you @Rosto ! I've always been a reader but I tend to read a lot of the same books (I have a lot of favorites). This will push me to try some new authors.

I'll post here on how it's going.

Thanks!

The list is on my work computer. I'll send you a copy on Tuesday morning when I'm back at my desk. So glad you are joining me!

I made it to the library today! I read 1 short book while I was there and brought home 3 others for the challenge.

The short book I read was "You're Only Old Once" by Dr. Seuss. I read a lot of his stories to my boys while they were growing up but I hadn't seen this one before. It was fun and the artwork was wild as only one of his books can be.

It wasn't really a children's book (which would have covered #38) so I'm using it as book #19 (a book you can finish in a day).

Anyone else marked some books off their challenge list?

Back
Top Bottom