Book Em Danno25's Tree-House!

Book Em Danno25

Crowing
5 Years
Aug 12, 2014
Welcome to my Treehouse. This is a place where you can hang out with friends, and have fun! You may chat about anything and everything (within BYC rules).

Here is a bit about me-

-I ride a dirt bike
-My favorite show is Hawaii Five-0
-I have 2 turkeys, 1 Rooster and 5 peafowl with babies on the way!
-I live in the Great State of South Dakota
-My favorite color(s) are Red and black.
-My favorite band is Maroon 5.
-I love climbing trees (that's why it's a tree-house xD)
-I love motocross and Flat Track racing
-I skateboard, and do BMX and Dirt bike riding

If you have further questions about me, just ask!! :)

The_Treehouse_-_geograph.org.uk_-_32426.jpg

The tree-house is huge, and can hold a LOT of visitors. (So make sure to invite ALL of your friends!!! XD )

Here is the list of BYC Friends Currently on this thread

Book Em Danno25
TamingMaster
prostar
Mountain Peeps
dan26552
poult
SVCostanzo
youngchooklover
NickyKnack/Nicky
Americano Blue
LittleBrownie
holm25
CakeMonster
Goldy Show Hens

Well there you have it guys, have fun, and don't forget to SMILE MORE!!

Last edited:
I see what you did there!!! ;)

Howdy, I guess I'll toss in some random info.

Proud Canuck but living in SoCal (had to fall for an American)
Favorite show? Hmm we just have the air tv now lol. I don't actually watch much, more of a bookworm.
Have seven chicks, they're what...seven weeks or so now? Two red sexlinks, two barred rocks, two cuckoo Marans and one amuricana (other one got hawk'd...sad)
Also have a mutt who's a shepherd/collie/goodness knows what but she gets along with the chicks so that's good...
Far as active activities go...I "run" (there's still a good amount of walking intervals in there....I'm asthmatic so I don't push myself as hard as I could.)
Hubs is big into off-roading/rock crawling...we rebuilt a 69 aristocrat (trailer) for desert camping purposes during the "desert season"...still a hot mess work in progress ;)

I see what you did there!!!
wink.png

Howdy, I guess I'll toss in some random info.

Proud Canuck but living in SoCal (had to fall for an American)
Favorite show? Hmm we just have the air tv now lol. I don't actually watch much, more of a bookworm.
Have seven chicks, they're what...seven weeks or so now? Two red sexlinks, two barred rocks, two cuckoo Marans and one amuricana (other one got hawk'd...sad)
Also have a mutt who's a shepherd/collie/goodness knows what but she gets along with the chicks so that's good...
Far as active activities go...I "run" (there's still a good amount of walking intervals in there....I'm asthmatic so I don't push myself as hard as I could.)
Hubs is big into off-roading/rock crawling...we rebuilt a 69 aristocrat (trailer) for desert camping purposes during the "desert season"...still a hot mess work in progress
wink.png
what???

Back
Top Bottom