Book Em Danno25's Tree-House!

I might as well put a bit about myself too. :p

* I'm British.

* I love bright colours.

* I have one snake, (currently) one cockatiel, one dog, two ducks, (currently) three guinea pigs, four chickens and two fish.

* I like many different types of music.

* I like many different movies, mostly horror and comedy.

* I LOVE DOCTOR WHO!!

* I love reading.

* I love photography.

* I LOVE MY PETS!!!!!

* I am weird.

* No one will ever truly know who I am, for I am mysterious. :lol:

* I'm not a religious person, but I do respect religious people.

* Yes, I like tea, chairs, coffee and cake.

Um.... if I think of anything else, I'll add it. XD

:frow Hello!

This is me.

*I'm an animal lover, it doesn't matter what type. Also like most bugs, as well.

* I am an artist that specializes in most mediums. Acrylic, oils, watercolors, charcoal and inks. I'm also a sculptor. My favorite subject matter is animals and flowers.

*I love to garden. I plant flowers and vegetables every year. That's my way of contributing to my family and friends.

*I have 5 sexlinks hens and 4 silkie roosters. One great dane, 1 Pekinese and 3 other mix breeds.

*I live in the heartland. More specifically Missouri or 'misery' as the locals call it. I'm originally from Tuscan AZ. But had to move here because of my dad.

*My favorite music is a wide range of bands and sounds. But I mostly play Maroon 5, Nickelback, Bruno Mars and Daughtry.

*I'm goofy at times, mainly because I love to make people laugh. I have always been a class clown and a comedian. If my friends are having a terrible day, I'll have them in stitches by the days end.

* I'm also a little strange and that's okay with me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom