Book Your Spring Poultry Order now from Ideal Poultry

Yep
smile.png
I have a buff roo; the last order I did of lights, I just did pullets, lol! Rudy is a handsome guy though; I find myself just staring in awe of him when I go out to feed
gig.gif

Let's see if I can post a pic or so...

IMG_1237Medium.jpg

IMG_1240Medium.jpg

IMG_1238Medium.jpg

I hear you on the decision making, lol! I had an order on the Murray McMurray website-and even if you close out of it, it's still there...I had that on there for weeks, changing here, adding there...and then I ended up not going with them, lol! The order wasn't put through, mind you...just on the website before confirming...if that makes sense. I finally got everything figured out, and I'm still content with what I ordered!
yippiechickie.gif

Ohhhh, he's a purty fellow. Excuse me, I meant to say handsome.

Thanks for posting the pics. Now I definitely know I want a buff roo....I think.
hu.gif

Gritsar, where in SW AR are you? You can PM me if you want. I would like to get a Jersey Giant girl but I only want one...perhaps you could order one for me and I give you the money
wink.png

Quote:
Thank you
smile.png
Oh, I tell him he's pretty all the time...I'm probably giving him a complex
gig.gif

My next order has some roos on it too; You would think after giving away a buff brahma roo, two EE roo's, and some hamburg roos, that I wouldn't want to actually *order* anymore. But I would like to try to do some pure hatchings (or hatching in general, lol) and so I ordered Salmon Favorelle's, blue Wyandottes, and standard run buff laced Polish-
fl.gif
for a roo and some pullets. I have two nice chicken coops (bottle calves in one right now!) so now to figure out how to seperate everybody...

Quote:
Hooligan, I am in the very SW corner. On the county line between sevier and polk counties.

I call this area Podunk, Arkansas....nowhere else I've lived would you lose your dial up connection simply because the wind was blowing more than 3 MPH...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom