Book Your Spring Poultry Order now from Ideal Poultry

idealpoultry

Official BYC Sponsor
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Sep 25, 2007
Cameron, TX
Looking for new breeds or just some replacements? Visit Ideal Poultry's website and book your order now. Many breeds are already hatching and more will be hatching each week.
Over 60 Standard Varieties, over 100 Bantam varieties and many breeds of Ducks, Geese, Guineas and Turkeys. Everything you want in one location.

Visit Ideal Poultry to place your order now.

Last edited:
So glad Ideal Poultry posted in the forum!

They were the first company that signed up as BYC Forum Sponsors. Please show your support for their sponroship of the forum by visiting their site, and make sure you tell them BYC sent you!

Ideal is the hatchery my bantam Light Brahma and Black Non-Bearded Silkie came from. Two sweet and healthy birds, I'd recommend Ideal.
big_smile.png

Carol I ordered for the Chicken stock in PA
I was told more then 100 chicks ??

I want two - Royal palms ---the min is 15 turkeys so I am feeling ya ---I am going to end up getting some kind of Barnyard mix so I can get them---
Cuz you know my luck I'd end up with 15 toms and I only want one --

All my original flock came from Ideal. They are almost a year old. I have never lost one to anything. They are all the sweetest AND.....its the middle of January and i still get an egg a day from them ALL. They are egg laying MACHINES. AND......I got NO accidental roosters.

You can actually order as few as you want, but there is the extra fee for shipping a smaller order. And they add 'extra males for warmth.' These extras are free of charge, but if you only want to order 6 pullets, you will get 6 to 9 extra cockerals with that. They try to make those extra cockerals a different breed than what you order, so you can tell them apart. I think they are typically Rhode Island Reds, though.

Back
Top Bottom