Book Your Spring Poultry Order now from Ideal Poultry

Last order was more than more than 1/2 sort of dead !!! (still slowly moving) I was so emotionally drained! Post Office saying how inhumaine it is to get chicks throw mail!

I was reimbursed for the ones that died 6 of each of the bantams breeds
Blue & Blue Laced Red Wyandotte, assorted D Uccles, assorted frizzled cochins

the 5 barred chicks (4wks) lived but, I have to sell (to recupe food) when warmer because when I replace the ones that died because of the size diference (& not being brooded together) I won’t be able to house together! & the RIR I added for warmth so they would make it! ((these could have been gotten @ feed store))

So besides this inconvenience I was not reimbursed for all my the extra charges!

On Ideals behalf they did offer to re send but,
I just had an order in October (I buy Chickens for people as presents) and ordered 15! 4 made it ((next week they died)) So I was scared to received another bunch not making it!

This never happened before these 2 situations: I had ordered many times from Ideal before this!

I am trying to find places closer to me so, I don’t have to have them shipped! But, with the bantam breed the kids are looking for it is not easy!

RChicks, was it really cold out when they shipped? I've lost all my porcelain D'uccles now, but the golden neck D'uccles are thriving so far...I think the teeny little ones just got too chilled...
sad.png
I have another order I want to make with Ideal, so I'm going to see if my replacements can be shipped with them, when it is warmer out.

Sorry to hear about the losses. I plan to order D'uccles soon when I get more game chicks. I'm hoping since the weather is fine here now and the closeness of Ideal that mine will be ok. And plan to brood them apart from my standard chicks.

woot.gif
Finally have my order placed with Ideal! Thanks Ideal for all your help w/a newbie customer. I'm getting:
10 Barnevelder pullets **********
wee.gif

3 Cuckoo Maran pullets
4 Dark Brahma pullets
Ship date is coming up fast April 9th.
This will double my flock!
clap.gif

I ordered my first set of chickies yesterday from Ideal! They were great. This will be my first time with chickens and I'm really excited. Dh is out of town and I told him to start planning the coop--hopefully the snow will melt someday (we did get another 4" last night though) and we can finish our poulet palais before they need it. We're expecting them the first week of May. Here's to sunshine and spring!!!

I also want to thank everyone on this forum. I have learned so much and now I'm totally addicted!

No, I am sorry, they just are not laying for us. Please send me an e-mail with your name and the number/sex you are wanting and I will see where you are on the waiting list.

Thanks,

Teri

Back
Top Bottom