Songster
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Oct 6, 2010
Morrow Co ~ Ohio
My Coop
My Coop
Books by Emily LeVan (elevan)

Here is a selection of books that I have available.

Price and description is below each picture.

Previews are available for both print books and ebooks.

Please PM me for the next step. Thank you for looking.

Price:
$19.99

Goat Notes is a handy reference for some basic goat care.
The record keeping section allows you to track 10 goats through breeding, kidding, health and more.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Price:
$16.99

This cookbook features some of the "famous" recipes of Emily LeVan.
Some are from scratch, some are semi-homemade, some are farm grown, some just help you make sense of the "nothing" that is in your cabinet.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Price:
$1.99

Ebook Download immediately

I love looking into the cabinet or the fridge and seeing what challenge awaits me! I intend to help you look beyond the blue box of mac and cheese and find something great in your own kitchen. This cookbook is basically my "famous" recipes. When I go to a pot luck or have others over these dishes get rave reviews. Some are from scratch, some are semi-homemade, some are farm grown, some just help you make sense of the "nothing" that is in your cabinet. These recipes are all me.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

List Price:
$7.29
Price:
$6.93
You Save:
$0.36 ( 5% )

This daily log book is designed to help you keep track of your dog’s glucose levels (both urine and blood), insulin dosages, other medications, feedings and notes for up to one year in length. Keeping a daily log is critical to help you and your vet know what your dog’s glucose levels are doing. Logging is truly the only way that you can monitor and accurately adjust insulin levels to keep your dog healthy. Diabetes is a manageable disease in dogs and with proper care your dog could lead a long and full life.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom