Boooo....I have to clean my room!

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Ok, ok, I know I sound like a little child. I have to clean my half of the room here at college. My busy class schedule for the past week has caused my belongings to accumulate in a nice little pile next to my desk. As my room mate says "At least its a neat pile!"

The problem is that I know if i start cleaning my room, I'll move on to other parts of the apartment. I hate when things are messy, but I just can't seem to get off my butt and clean. Especially not when my other room mate is still sleeping and it is a relatively cloudy day outside!

And not to mention I've been distracted by computer websites all morning. BYC is only the beginning! I find it amazing how many things one finds to do when something else needs doing. Any other time, I'd find myself bored!

Ah well, I've finished lunch...maybe I'll tackle my nice neat pile of stuff.
roll.png

Booooo i have to clean MY room. And my kitchen, it is really bad... and the bathroom could use a good scrubbing. The floor is muddy from all the rain, and I have a sick baby. I have two dishwasher loads of dishes to do, and I have more laundry ready to be hung out. There are literally mountains of laundry, I have at least twelve loads that need folding....
duc.gif

And I just discovered that the kids we had over a couple weeks ago, (I am sure with help from mine, but mine are much younger) took all of my boxes of 'out of season' clothes, and dumped them upstairs, SMASHED the boxes, (thus ensuring I cant just put them back away) tipped over the bookshelves, emptied my boxes of Christmas decorations, and spilled my sewing boxes full of needles and thread....
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

Sorry, rant over.
barnie.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
sorry, it just makes me glad I have dogs (& cats).

I like cleaning, its soothes my soul when I get done scrubbing and look around and see vac tracks on the carpet. But this never lasts long; one cat eats too fast & pukes, one doxie gets in the burn hole and pukes, one dog sometimes scoots, pet hair is everywhere and then there is DH.

I'm just glad we don't have dogs or cats here at school. Otherwise we'd have to clean a whole lot more than we do! Don't get me wrong, we are very clean for the most part, but every so often we just get one week where everybody is crazy with classes and we let the apartment go.

I did end up cleaning though! Its nice to have a room without a giant pile of stuff in the middle!

LOL but my mom cleans houses for a living she is self employed and does usually 2-3 houses a day, I go with her sometimes.

My backyard is looking great but the inside of my house looks like crap. I looked for every excuse in the book to get outside this past week and play in the dirt. The weather was so beautiful. Got my raised beds built, shredded tons of leaves, hand fed the chickens worms, moved plants around, planted raspberries........

Back
Top Bottom