Bored....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Dec 15, 2008.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Out of my mind. anyone out there for a random rambling thread about being bored??

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

I'd love to, but reading this thread just made me even more bored.

[​IMG]

3. mangled

mangled Chillin' With My Peeps

I have tomorrow off and have found that the idea of staying up late when I usually have to get to bed early for work is ... well ... kinda boring.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Em

4. debilorrah

Quote:ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5. RickiHupp

RickiHupp Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Newark, Ohio
    UGHHH I am bored too. I fell asleep from like 10 until 11:30 and now, of course I am wide awake!! We are supposed to be getting some bad sleet and snow but I dont see anything yet??!!

I am doing my final christmas shopping in the morning, I have so much to get still. Blah, I wish I could go back to sleep [​IMG] stupid "nap"

6. debilorrah

Hi ricki!!!! You happen to be one of the ones I follow around to see what you said.. I like you girl.!!!

7. RickiHupp

Sep 24, 2008
    Newark, Ohio
    LOL thanks, I follow you around too. We sound like stalkers [​IMG] But yea, I am freaking bored and now I have a toothache, fun fun!!

8. debilorrah

OOOOOOo that is worst!!! Almost as bad as an earache!!! When I get a toothache, I feel like "PULLITNOW". I hate those! I cannot get myself excited about anything tonight.

9. RickiHupp

Sep 24, 2008
    Newark, Ohio
    I keep looking at my kitchen counter thinking "hmm I could clean that off while I am awake" Will I do it...ummm no. My kitten keeps trying to walk across the keyboard. Guess she is bored too. I hope the roads dont get bad tommorrow. LALALALALAALALALALALA wow I am really bored. I took a percocet that I had from hurting my back a while ago and now I am getting all goofy feeling and the screen is getting blurry, hmm, not really a pill taker I should have cut it in half.....

10. debilorrah

HAHAHAHA!!! That made me laugh.. My mom can look at a drink and et drunk!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by