Boston? or around there?

I am in Beverly, One town over from Salem.
yippiechickie.gif

hello hallsoc welcom.............lurky yes i would like that just keep in touch I am going to go get 13 cochin/hamburgs tomorow just a week old

Hia I got them today and so cute but when I fed them they ate like they were pigs! and now there is a lump on there chests what the hell is it and did i get sick babys?
hmm.png

I remember mine doing that when they were little. Post some pics of the little cuties. Are they bantams or standard? What do you keep them in? I would be afraid to get babies this time of year. I would be afraid of having to move them out after its already cold. I'd end up keeping them in all winter, LOL. I wouldn't even know a safe way to move them from a heat lamp life to a new england winter. I was so worried about my silkies, but they are out now so they will be able to adjust as it gets colder. Do you know what i mean? I think too much and worry about stuff like that because it gets so chilly so fast around here.
BTW, congrats on the new babies
smile.png

I think they will b ok I have them in a old playpen now but i might build something outside near the big ones house we will see how much strength i have LOL ok good to know the bump will go down but what should i do if it doesnt? I have to get pics tomor. dont feel like it now LOL! they are gonna b the size of cochins (i hope)

Well I hope they are fairly big:D So do you think you can tell roos from pullets at 2-4 weeks? I know I have to post the pics LOL I will dont worryand i think one or more have blood in poop! should i take it out and away from everyone?

Back
Top Bottom