Boston poultry expo show in N Oxford Ma Nov 7

There is some seating at the show, although you may want to bring a chair just in case. Usually sales are done out of cars in the parking lot, but it's supposed to be different this year, not really sure how he's planning on setting it up.

Last edited:
Quote:
Until the end of the show. You'll get the best selection if you arrive early, although you may have to give people time to get their show birds settled in before they'll be willing to sell.

Quote:
Until the end of the show. You'll get the best selection if you arrive early, although you may have to give people time to get their show birds settled in before they'll be willing to sell.

Thank you!!!! The show starts at 9? Do you know how long the show goes? I have about 1 1/2 hour drive, trying to plan it all out lol!!!

Last edited:
Quote:

The show starts at 9? Do you know how long the show goes? I have about 1 1/2 hour drive, trying to plan it all out lol!!!

It depends on how long judging takes. The show usually gets out around 2-3 ish

Is this a bad place for me to buy laying hens?
Is this just for show quality birds?

^
totally new at this.

Other than Congress in January, Boston has pretty much the best sales area of any show around. You should have no trouble finding layers
smile.png

Quote:
It won't be raining Sunday. Just normally cool for this time of year.

Great!! Brr... I am a big wimp when it comes to the cold.. Cold isn't too bad as long as the wind isn't included
smile.png
Are you going?

Quote:

lilpeeps,
tried to pm you but your box is full.

Last edited:
Quote:
It will be chilly first thing, and about 45 for a high.

I'm going. Just not sure what time I'll get there. I'm not showing anyway.

Looks like I won't be bringing anything to sell though. The kids want to keep the silkie hens for now. I need that coop for the bantam favs!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom