Boston poultry expo show in N Oxford Ma Nov 7

Quote:
LOL,
We are going, and showing.

Ill probably end up going, the shows are so much fun! haha

You should you should
big_smile.png

Good Morning Everyone!!

I had sooo much fun chatting with all of you yesterday!! Thank you Lilpeeps for the babies!! Thank you Darbella for finding me the older blue LF Cochin!! And thank you Lambchops for selling the beautiful white pair to me!!

To all that bought my babies I hope they are doing well and you are all happy with them!

Celtic Hill, Congrats to you and your Bro on the wins!!!
thumbsup.gif
Shay loved your Polish very nice bird and congrats on your wins!!
woot.gif

Lisafromthenorth, I was soo upsett not to buy some cochins for you. I now just read up on here and see what happened. I am soo sorry!

Have a great day all!!

P.S. It was snowing at my house at 5am!!! Anyone else have snow too? Crazy too early for this stuff to be falling already!!!

Quote:
clap.gif
congrates on the win on your brother and congrates for doing good on the d'uccles.
thumbsup.gif
and awsome meeting you guys.
are you going to the New england bantam club show on the 21?

Ohhh where is the Bantam show?? That would be fun!

Scratch this.....just found the post... i need more coffee......
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
clap.gif
congrates on the win on your brother and congrates for doing good on the d'uccles.
thumbsup.gif
and awsome meeting you guys.
are you going to the New england bantam club show on the 21?

lol.png

I want to go to this one too but, I get the feeling the DH will have a fit if I take off for another day so soon!!! LOL

Beth G. :

Quote:

lol.png

I want to go to this one too but, I get the feeling the DH will have a fit if I take off for another day so soon!!! LOL​

Im going! Im not missing this one!!! Hmmm now to find out how long of a drive lol.....

Beth G. :

Good Morning Everyone!!

I had sooo much fun chatting with all of you yesterday!! Thank you Lilpeeps for the babies!! Thank you Darbella for finding me the older blue LF Cochin!! And thank you Lambchops for selling the beautiful white pair to me!!

To all that bought my babies I hope they are doing well and you are all happy with them!

Celtic Hill, Congrats to you and your Bro on the wins!!!
thumbsup.gif
Shay loved your Polish very nice bird and congrats on your wins!!
woot.gif

Lisafromthenorth, I was soo upsett not to buy some cochins for you. I now just read up on here and see what happened. I am soo sorry!

Have a great day all!!

P.S. It was snowing at my house at 5am!!! Anyone else have snow too? Crazy too early for this stuff to be falling already!!!

Your welcome Beth! i hope you can come to the other shows! I might even enter something just for the heck of it to get my feet wet! hahaha
I need to find some literature about entering, like how old the birds should be and how to figure out what class they get entered into!​

Hey, I ran into Celtic Hill yesterday... He is just a young dude right? I was on the phone with my husband at the time when he first approached me. My border collie ate one of my EE back at home. My husband was telling me the grim details... Wow, I sure wish I could go to Shay's at the end of the month... Darn kids, you give birth to them and now they expect the occasional get together...
lol.png

Lisa

That was SO much fun. Huge thanks to Four Winds Farm and the Boston Poultry Expo for putting on such a great event!

CelticHill - great to meet you and hang out a bit!

Beth G. - Bluebell is doing great so far, and I'll definitely post updates.
smile.png

ETA: Thank you to Tamara for taking pics of my Little Blue! It was great to meet you, and fun to try to get Blue to pose for your camera.
big_smile.png

I don't think you're on here, but thanks to Julie and Bob for providing such a great home for Celeste and Henry (I miss him so much already! Maybe a little bit of seller's remorse going on here.), Larry for taking Hansel and the ducks for your friend's farm, Jay of Birden Castle Poultry for taking Little Blue for one of his 4H-ers (I can't wait to see the results of that pairing you mentioned, as well as see him as he grows up!), and I forget the name of the gal who bought little Clyde to go with her MF hen, but thanks!

Awesome to see everyone else, and congrats to everyone in the show!

My results:
Splash silkie hen "Wembley" - 1st in class (no other hens), Best of Variety (out of 3)
Partridge silkie pullet "Tribble" - 1st in class (out of 3 pullets), Reserve Variety (out of 6-7)
Self-blue d'Uccle cockerel "Little Blue" - 1st in class (no other self-blue d'Uccles), with a demerit for color in the notes because his hackles are sun-bleached ivory instead of the blue they should be - noted.
smile.png

Black East Indies drake "Apollo" - 3rd in class (out of 4-5?)
BEI hen "Calliope" - 4th in class (out of 4-5?)

Last edited:
Quote:
Congrats on your wins. I want to try this showing thing....I am hoping to maybe get to the bantam show. I saw you but you were so concentrated on what you were doing each time, I did not want to break your train of thought! You were so focused on getting your birds in the show! LOL

Back
Top Bottom