Bought a box of "CUTE" today!!!

bigtrout

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 24, 2011
NW PA
I have several different breeds but no runners. After unsuccessfully trying to order runners in from the local feed store, I found a nice lady with runner ducklings for sale...talk about cute...and alert. The mothers were fawn and white, and blue. The father was fawn and white. Three of them look like fawn and whites from the fawn and white parents on both sides. The two colored ones are from the fawn and white drake on blue duck and are sex linked. There is a blue boy and a light brown female...cute as heck...they are the darker ones with the speckled beaks here is the box of cute!!

I have several different breeds but no runners. After unsuccessfully trying to order runners in from the local feed store, I found a nice lady with runner ducklings for sale...talk about cute...and alert.

The mothers were fawn and white, and blue. The father was fawn and white. Three of them look like fawn and whites from the fawn and white parents on both sides. The two colored ones are from the fawn and white drake on blue duck and are sex linked. There is a blue boy and a light brown female...cute as heck...they are the darker ones with the speckled beaks

here is the box of cute!!

oh my gosh
love.gif

First impressions on the runner ducklings vs the other ducklings I have raised...the runners are a little more skittish but...also more curious which leads to them standing upright at full height trying to peak at whatever piqued their curiosity...neat!!!

Back
Top Bottom