Bought some Hens today and they got in a fight.......

Yea, like someone else said, TNChick721, you can find Blu-kote just about anywhere that carries horse, or poultry supplies. If you can't find it in any particular store, ask an employee, and they may have it out back, or even a generic brand of the same thing.
smile.png

Good luck!
wink.png

I had to make a run over to Jamestown yesterday and on my way back threw. I stop at TSC. Found the blue wound spray. Came home and sprayed my Hen. (We have now named her clover) I did let them out of their taxi. Because I knew I would be out there with them for a while. I had to stain the run. So I would be right there. They all done just fine. My little dominique is afraid of them. So when she would see them get to close. She would scream and run past them. Then they would peck at her. I think if she would just calm down they would leave her alone. I was out there with them till dark. They all huddled together and were acting fine. I am sure it was just them combination of being in that crate and a new environment. If they leghorns get worse. I will have to find another white egg layer. Thanks to all that replied!!!!!
big_smile.png

I was at the London stocksales on Tuesday also. But I only took a few ducks and too many roosters lol. They did have some nice looking hens if you got to looking for them. I saw a guy in his pick up pull up and had a blue heeler dog with him. He had some super nice looking hens. Good luck with the hens.

Quote:
How funny we passed and didn't know it. My parents own a surplus store in TN and they go up there to sell stuff. So I tagged along. We have a blue dodge van we haul our stuff in. You might have seen us. I bought these hens off of a lady that had them on a trailer. She was very nice. She also has some RIR chicks and some other chicks. I am very happy with my Hens. The golden comets are so friendly. There was also a guy that had a bunch of turkeys and roos. I wanted to ask him about his GUINEAS. But never did. Since I didn't have another crate.

Back
Top Bottom