Bowling ball cat??

Mutchi

Crowing
Apr 5, 2021
hamilton MT
My Coop
My Coop
My cat randomly guy huge so smalle petite when little... and way to help lose weight?
20210409_100212.jpg

Are you sure nobody else is feeding her? Cats are notorious for having more than one "owner." Maybe put a collar and tag on her with your phone number on it. See if somebody calls you, claiming the cat is theirs. I've had it happen to me!
We're sure. We live in the middle of no where and the neighbors closest have dogs that would eat a cat before letting it on the property, plus one neighbor really does seem to hate cats so I can't imagine they would offer food

Does she go outside at all? Do you have a human scale? If you do, weight yourself, then grab kitty, step back on the scale and figure out how much more you weigh after grabbing her.
Adult cats should be 12 pounds. Cats that are heavier can have serious health issues, and its over all, not good for them.
I would stop free feeding. If you feed her at night, and in the morning, that will help her loose weight.
sHe goes outside I just waight her and is 10 to 15 pounds we don't know which one because every time we waight her it was different, i free feel i dont feed meals. i wil start feeding breakfast and dinner.

Start with 1/3 cup at every morning and evening. That will also encourage her to run outside and hunt more, which is really healthy for their bodies. If you can, get a food scale to weight her. Those are very sensitive, and you'll be able to tell weight loss and gain by oz as well. I highly suggest getting a food scale, but if she's between 10-15lbs thats not to bad.
She doesn't hunt she steals prey from our other cats 🙄

If it's worms it's easy to spot in the cats waist but if they are other parisites you can't check.yoy would need a a microscope ...my puppy had worms they are very easy to spot as they look as worms !

Back
Top Bottom