BOX FULL of pure breed eggs for sale....CHEAP!!

bugladyleah

Songster
11 Years
Apr 7, 2008
PA
Anyone interested? You can see pics at www.popsonfarm.com. Bantam cochins (smooth and frizzle asst. colors), Mille fleur d'uccles, SQ barred bantam cochins, standard EE, BTW Japanese bantams, silkies. I can't guarantee a minimum # of eggs from a specific breed, but I can guarantee a minimum of 3 breeds/18 eggs total. I will also TRY to accomodate requests. All eggs are carefully wrapped and packaged. Please PM me if you are interested. Paypal only, please, to [email protected] 25.00 including shipping to continental US only (yes, I have had requests to ship to Alaska!...hehe)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry, I am done hatching for the moment. I have a human baby coming in about 5-6 weeks, so I am *trying* to not have chicks to take care of at that time. Thanks, anyway.

Leah

That's tempting as I want all my EE's to lay green/blue eggs. I have 12 EE's and so far only 1 is of laying age and she lays those pink/brown eggs. I just hope some of my others can come up with some green/blue eggs for me. I think I will get rid of her to someone that wants her.

Jayare

I have more of these available if anyone is interested. I will put as many eggs as I have into a large priority mail box if anyone wants them for 25.00 including shipping. I hate to eat them or throw them out!

Leah

Last edited:
I just hatched some of these EE's yesterday and they are big, healthy, and beautiful chicks. I had 90% hatch rate too! I wish I could make room for them....(I've got nearly 200 chicks now!)...or I'd take them. Leah, I got 2 millies and a bunch of japs too!
Thanks for the great eggs!!

Kelly

Last edited:
Oh cool! Congrats! That was your first batch, right? Hopefully you will get more Milles with the second (I know you were fond of them). My Milles are laying well now, if you are interested in more (you know I'll give you a good deal!!). Post some pics when you get a minute...I'd love to see them. Also, aren't the baby Japs the cutest things you have ever seen?? Like little ping-pong balls running around! They are my favorite.

Leah

DArn...if I only had an incubator. I'm saving up for a Genesis and refuse to buy anything less before I can get it :-(

Hehe...It might just be hot enough in TX for you to put these out in the sun...lol. (just kidding, of course!!) Hurry up and get a bator...before I am forced to make quiche for dinner....lol.

Back
Top Bottom