Boy or girl pom pom

Is it ok? I don’t know, in the second picture it just looks a little tired...
i just got him home and he is holding his head down still. i thought it was because of the car but now that i think about it he was wierd even in the box when i picked him up. he is just sitting with his head on the ground. his sister is running around pecking acting fine. never have seen this before. was raised only with the hatch and never outside or with other chickens, maybe some sort of mental disorder? IDK maybe i am just worrying but i have never seen a chicken sit with its head on the floor.

i just got him home and he is holding his head down still. i thought it was because of the car but now that i think about it he was wierd even in the box when i picked him up. he is just sitting with his head on the ground. his sister is running around pecking acting fine. never have seen this before. was raised only with the hatch and never outside or with other chickens, maybe some sort of mental disorder? IDK maybe i am just worrying but i have never seen a chicken sit with its head on the floor.
Something looked wrong to me from the first picture. I would make sure not to put them with any other chickens tou may have just in case.

Yes, as @Mamatomany123 said, try quarantining the chicken for a little bit, observe it closely, and hopefully it will get better. You may want to make a separate thread about this, in the emergencies, diseases, injuries, and cures forum that way you can get more help. I sure hope s/he will be ok!

Something looked wrong to me from the first picture. I would make sure not to put them with any other chickens tou may have just in case.

Yes, as @Mamatomany123 said, try quarantining the chicken for a little bit, observe it closely, and hopefully it will get better. You may want to make a separate thread about this, in the emergencies, diseases, injuries, and cures forum that way you can get more help. I sure hope s/he will be ok!
yes he is already in quarantine, lifts his head up a little but rarely over his shoulders, im going to wait till tomorrow and hope it goes away with some calm and vitamins. if it doesnt then i will make another thread. thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom