BQ eggs *SOLD* -sarahnbensmom - your inbox is full!

Quote:
Mark... post some of your baby quail pics here for me, wouldya?
smile.png

smile.png
i'll take some right now for you

be right back

ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

(I wanna see silkie pics, too...)

Ok here are pics of your Grandbuttons

There not the best pics but i wanted to get them on here ASAP
smile.png

5429_2008_0910buttonchicks0001.jpg

5429_2008_0910buttonchicks0002.jpg

5429_2008_0910buttonchicks0003.jpg

5429_2008_0910buttonchicks0004.jpg

Silkie pics are on there way
smile.png

Last edited:
Hard to tell from the photos (which are great, btw, thank you!) but it looks like there's a silver, and some cinnamons in there. In a few weeks you'll start seeing that white "bib" under the male's chins... and the'll start "crowing".
smile.png
They are going to start changing REALLY fast...

Oh my gosh...cutness overload...I so cant wait for mine now.

Glad they only take 16 days...My muscovys are going to take 35!!! wow thats a long wait.

I only collect a week's worth at a time, and I don't know how long they are going to lay, but I will do the best I can... I think this week's eggs are spoken for, but I will put you on the calendar in the order posted.
smile.png

Thanks guys! For saving me from hatching them myself! I love these little boogers!
smile.png

My nine year old is squealing, but I told her we'd have to wait until Spring. Waiting's hard, though!

I have a question. What is the ideal male/female ratio for Jumbo Bobwhite? I hatched 16 this summer and have two colony type cages set up. They are 8 weeks old. I still can't tell male from female, but need to get set up correctly here. I get varied answers when I search it on the web.

Back
Top Bottom