BR’s Travels -🇩🇪-

Pics
Garden update.
On Fire GIF

548B2A11-1AAA-4AD1-9BB2-30A631FF45C3.jpeg

Corn (back) is growing, Cucumbers ((far middle) zucchini? Idk) is growing, lettuce (middle) is growing, basil that I recently planted (front) is mostly growing.
Other basil, bell peppers, okra, and cantaloupe isn’t growing. Oh well.

Garden update.
On Fire GIF

View attachment 3551102
Corn (back) is growing, Cucumbers ((far middle) zucchini? Idk) is growing, lettuce (middle) is growing, basil that I recently planted (front) is mostly growing.
Other basil, bell peppers, okra, and cantaloupe isn’t growing. Oh well.
Basil looks great. :)

What type of okra did you plant? I'm growing it for the first time this year, and I decided on Jing Orange.

Basil looks great. :)

What type of okra did you plant? I'm growing it for the first time this year, and I decided on Jing Orange.
Um.. it was written in German and I threw the package away, sooo.. Idunno. :confused: 😅
Hopefully yours grow though. We had a garden in KS at one point that had okra and it was good!

Um.. it was written in German and I threw the package away, sooo.. Idunno. :confused: 😅
Hopefully yours grow though. We had a garden in KS at one point that had okra and it was good!
LOL. Did you soak the seeds? That might help them.

Mine is probably almost a foot tall and easily a foot wide at this point. I have two - One is doing great, and a deer ate the leaves off the other one. They're slowly growing back. I love okra. :)

PS
Thanks for the follow!

LOL. Did you soak the seeds? That might help them.
No. :oops:
Mine is probably almost a foot tall and easily a foot wide at this point. I have two - One is doing great, and a deer ate the leaves off the other one. They're slowly growing back. I love okra. :)
Aw, that’s great. I love it too. ❤️
Pickled is really good, have you tired either that or fried okra?
Thanks for the follow!
Yeah! I’m sure I’ve been meaning to. :rolleyes:

No. :oops:

Aw, that’s great. I love it too. ❤️
Pickled is really good, have you tired either that or fried okra?

Yeah! I’m sure I’ve been meaning to. :rolleyes:
I didn't get a notification for your message! :( This always happens to me.

If you can dig up the seeds and soak them for 24 hours, that should get them going and they should hopefully produce some pods for you this year. I think Germany is slightly milder than the Midwest, not sure though, so I'm not entirely sure how okra will react and grow, but if you start it from seed now, I'd think it'd grow fast enough to get some substantial pods.

I haven't tried pickled - it's on the list of things to try! I didn't grow any last year, only bought a bunch, and I fried every last piece of it. It was so glorious. I'm also going to dry some for crafts.

I didn't get a notification for your message! :( This always happens to me.
Oops! It’s no prob. :)
If you can dig up the seeds and soak them for 24 hours, that should get them going and they should hopefully produce some pods for you this year. I think Germany is slightly milder than the Midwest, not sure though, so I'm not entirely sure how okra will react and grow, but if you start it from seed now, I'd think it'd grow fast enough to get some substantial pods.
I don’t think I could find them again.. it’s been.. a few weeks. 😅
I haven't tried pickled - it's on the list of things to try! I didn't grow any last year, only bought a bunch, and I fried every last piece of it. It was so glorious. I'm also going to dry some for crafts.
Mmmm, it’s good. I haven’t had fried okra in forever though, we used to get it from a restaurant in town before we moved.

We went to Legoland Deutschland yesterday!
Me, Beniah, and Ellie rode our first actual roller coasters. I’ll just say is a love/hate relationship.
:oops:
E680FCD6-4912-42FA-8F03-CDF2DA6C1F17.jpeg

However, I also got an epic sunburn.
07BB9D3C-DA9E-49C0-BE98-1009E430781B.jpeg

Our dad got a Lego set for all of us to build and its craaazzyy.. I don’t have a picture of it, but I’ll get one soon. :)

We went to Legoland Deutschland yesterday!
Me, Beniah, and Ellie rode our first actual roller coasters. I’ll just say is a love/hate relationship.
:oops:
View attachment 3558812
However, I also got an epic sunburn.
View attachment 3558809
Our dad got a Lego set for all of us to build and its craaazzyy.. I don’t have a picture of it, but I’ll get one soon. :)
That sounded like fun! (Until you got the sunburn, at least. That's looks painful)

Back
Top Bottom