BR’s Travels -🇩🇪-

Pics
image.jpg

image.jpg

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year..”
I went Christmas shopping and found a bunch of presents, also wre going to a German Christmas market today (probably)!

Do you know German fully now? Or is Germany a pretty English speaking friendly country?
No, I don’t fully know German, just a little bit more than what I knew before we left Amerika.
Most anywhere open to the public has people who can spreche Englisch, so we’ve had no trouble yet.

Was this a relief? Or a disappointment?
Relief! My mom and dad speak worse German than I do! It’s not horribly surprising- more Americans go to other countries than other countries going to other countries (if that makes any sense).
I feel like English is really important to learn as a first or second language for that reason, Spanish probably second.

Relief! My mom and dad speak worse German than I do! It’s not horribly surprising- more Americans go to other countries than other countries going to other countries (if that makes any sense).
I feel like English is really important to learn as a first or second language for that reason, Spanish probably second.
When I lived in europe the only problem I had was with food packaging labels, most people spoke at least a little, if not a lot of english and were super happy to help. Often times, I wouldn't even have to ask for help.

When I lived in europe the only problem I had was with food packaging labels, most people spoke at least a little, if not a lot of english and were super happy to help. Often times, I wouldn't even have to ask for help.
Yeah, mom and dad just guess when they go shopping most of the time (at German stores). It’s really fun to try German food too, their chocolate is great!

Yeah, mom and dad just guess when they go shopping most of the time (at German stores).
My mother guessed once and accidentally salted her coffee, because in that country they package salt in bags and sugar in boxes, and she was expecting it to be the other way around🤣
It’s really fun to try German food too,
What's your favorite so far?
their chocolate is great!
I bet! European chocolate is devine 😋

My mother guessed once and accidentally salted her coffee, because in that country they package salt in bags and sugar in boxes, and she was expecting it to be the other way around🤣
Aww.. salt is Salz and auger is Zucker in German. What language was it in?
What's your favorite so far?
I had a Turkish pizza that they made with Döner (a type of meat) and it was REALLY good.
I bet! European chocolate is devine 😋

Back
Top Bottom