Bra or Broody Dilemma - UPDATED PICS

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Seriously though, what a cool idea!!

lau.gif
OMG im loving this.... hatching chicks in your bra.... hmmmm tempting, but people think im already the mad chicken woman, I would never live it down
lau.gif

Here is a picture of my two the next morning after hatch. EE/Brown Leghorn on the right and mystery/Brown Leghorn cross on the left.
The EE that was first to hatch that I left in the bra to dry is much more friendly then the other I put in the brooder still wet.

24846_bra_or_broody_aug_17_2010_002.jpg

Wow, this is so good I've laughed myself to tears. If I were to try this my DH would only shake his head in resignation. Now I know if I need to I have an emergency incubator. Thanks so much!

Now this thread has caused my chicken sized brain to ponder the efficiency of such an operation. My wife came into the coputer room to find me staring at a woman's underware ad and wouldn'tbelieve I was just researching incubators. I suppose this is what I have to suffer through being the one that has the IQ of a chicken and married to the hardend farmers daughter. She thinks that since she gave up nursing 29 years ago, they haven't much nurturing value. Better stop there or I'll be sleeping with my little fuzzy butts, which wouldn't be bad except ....................

Back
Top Bottom