Brabanters and Spitzhaubens--The Differences PIC HEAVY!

I have three Chamois Appenzeller Spitzhaubens. I hatched them from eggs obtained from Greenfire Farms. They are all roosters. I live in Kansas. If anyone is interested in these birds please email me privately. They are lovely but I do not need three roosters
sad.png
I want them to go to someone who will know what they are and use them.

I have three Chamois Appenzeller Spitzhaubens. I hatched them from eggs obtained from Greenfire Farms. They are all roosters. I live in Kansas. If anyone is interested in these birds please email me privately. They are lovely but I do not need three roosters
sad.png
I want them to go to someone who will know what they are and use them.
Don't tempt me! Have you posted this on the Spitz facebook page, too?

Ok I got a barbanter hen today she don't look too bad from my eye but that's not looking over the specs for her. What I want to know is what breeders are going for? Are they trying to restore them to they're size or looks only but not a big? I thought of a project bird like this but I think I want to make it bigger like the ones before becoming exstincted.

Ok I got a barbanter hen today she don't look too bad from my eye but that's not looking over the specs for her. What I want to know is what breeders are going for? Are they trying to restore them to they're size or looks only but not a big? I thought of a project bird like this but I think I want to make it bigger like the ones before becoming exstincted.

I'm going for looks first and then size. There is a Facebook page you might want to check out.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmericanBrabanterChickens/

Back
Top Bottom