Brabanters and Spitzhaubens--The Differences PIC HEAVY!

Of course you do!!!!
big_smile.png

I wish I could have seen the pictures of them.

Quote:
I'm not sure they're any better than what i have.

Hmmmmm, I would not think so. That is my guess!

Would a white spangled gold be the same as a chamois?

My Spitz chicks are growing like a weed! Seeing all kinds of tail feathers and wing feathers but their crests are starting to get some bumps on them. Hurry up little girls! I wanted to see what those crests and spots are going to come out as anything but Spitzes, not Polish!

Take a look at this Ebay auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/rare-12-app...888?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4163474720

I had asked the seller where the stock came from, his reply was that he got them from a breeder in MI (thinking of Duane Urch) and Ice Dragon Farm. Anyone heard of Ice Dragon Farm? The seller's name was Jon Handon.

Have NO idea where Duane Urch got his Spitzhaubens.

The crests look a little polishy like mine. My girl was from Cackle Hatchery but I don't know any of these names or people so I'm not much help

Yes I did notice their crests go the wrong way LOL! Something some of us have to cull out or work with what we got. I hate it when the hatcheries ruin it for all of us to correct the mistakes they did.

I got some eggs from him nice guy but postal service smashed 2 to omlets no damage on the box at all egg yolk all inside. the rest grew but have really bad airsac's rough handling i guess USPS again well one little chcik hatched with a horse shoe shaped airsac very small and very weak, nursed it fed & hand watered poor thing but did not make it

Cockeral #1 10 mo bottom cage

Roo 1 1/2

Ok everyone which rooster looks better? I got 3 in a package deal, trying to decide which ones look the best to keep and work with

cockeral #2 top cage 10 mo old

Please excuse they are all a bit dirty as we just got them 1 day ago and I have to wash them

hen #1 1 1/2 year old

Pullet #1 10 mo old

Pullet #2 10 mo old sorry it is blurry will get better pic's soon

Trying to decide which roo is the best to keep and Find the other 2 a good home where they can help another great flock

Back
Top Bottom