1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Brace yourself..... pic's on page 4

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Wildsky, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    I'm BACK! [​IMG]

I'm a little jet lagged, and seriously lacking in sleep, I finally got home last night at 7pm, with my luggage still in Atlanta - at least it arrived in the states and I did get to see the bags before they disapeared... they were delivered this morning - so good on Delta for getting that right.

Missed you guys BUNCHES. [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  2. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Glad you back, wildsky. Missed you too. I was just thinking the other day I hadnt seen you on, I was wondering where youve been. [​IMG]

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:WELCOME BACK WE MISSED YOU GREATLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you had an awesome trip!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    yay! youre back!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] how was everything?? Ooh, BTW in case you are looking for mike...heehe..he's on a little vacation in mass right now... Muhahahah so, change your sig. line.. [​IMG]

5. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Hey welcome back! I was just over at the Hobbies section and mentioned that I was thinking of you today! How was the trip! [​IMG]

6. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    where did you go?

7. andehens

andehens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2008
    Scenic Sierra Nevadas
    Glad your'e back!!!!!!!!

8. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Mike will be back - so I'll leave the sig line - I sent him a text this morning. [​IMG]

I was over in my "home" town in South Africa for just over two weeks. Took that long to re-paint the place and get the humming again. I might have to pop back next year to make sure they're all still dancing!

Was a fun trip for the most part, after I got over being sick and jet lag, then my sister had surgery and I had to help take care of her and her kids for a few days... good thing I was there. I was right on hand when they brought her out of the operating room, stupid fools had her in a wheel chair and she was out like a light. Nobody really cares over there... I was the one who had to pick her up and put her into a bed to recover - good thing I have a couple of strong arms.. she's a skinny thing anyway, I still told her to lose a few pounds next time [​IMG]

All in all it was fun - but I can't tell you the naughty bits!

9. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:ooh, naughty bits?? dooo tell... and nooo, mike cant get any texts anymore...i cancelled his service..[​IMG]

10. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    [​IMG] Jeeze he thought I was wicked! He'll be back - I sent a pigeon out a few minutes ago. [​IMG]

I can't tell the naughty bits. my lips are sealed, lets just say I have a very naughty grin on my face.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by