Brahma making a different kind of clucking noise should I be worried

I did check her for lice I did not see any. It looks like they’re losing their feathers right now I believe it’s probably molting. I tried to check her ears I could not see anything and they were very sensitive because she kept shaking wouldn’t let me check them hardly and she’s pretty calm. It’s like maybe they were sensitive I had to search for them to begin with.

I did check her for lice I did not see any. It looks like they’re losing their feathers right now I believe it’s probably molting. I tried to check her ears I could not see anything and they were very sensitive because she kept shaking wouldn’t let me check them hardly and she’s pretty calm. It’s like maybe they were sensitive I had to search for them to begin with.
I will also do my best to try to make a video with the YouTube. So you can hear her sounds

How warm is it where you are?

She's panting so, I'm assuming she's warm. Aren't we all right now!

Her crop is quite large, so I'd re-check to make sure it's emptying overnight. She's a very lovely hen.
Are the scales on her legs raised up and crusty? Hard to tell in the video.
I'd try offering electrolytes in one water bowl in addition to them having fresh water. She may be struggling with heat.

I went out early this morning and checked their crops it seems to be all right and one of my chickens her crop is kind of soft I’m not sure if that’s normal but she was panting this morning and it’s only 73°I’m doing my best to try to keep them cool they have a large coop that’s all ventilated I put sprayers in there and made sure they was in there at the hottest part of the day it cooled it down a little of course I don’t want to get most of the time they don’t wanna get wet. But yes we live in Northern Florida. But she’s also got a hard bump near her vent I went out and checked it this morning it is hard. But she’s never made that clicking noise so that’s something new. And she slow down dramatically when I call the girls she doesn’t get up and run anymore. I’m hoping she doesn’t have like cancer. She is my favorite hen. She’s the sweetest. Thank you so much for your help

I went out early this morning and checked their crops it seems to be all right and one of my chickens her crop is kind of soft I’m not sure if that’s normal but she was panting this morning and it’s only 73°I’m doing my best to try to keep them cool they have a large coop that’s all ventilated I put sprayers in there and made sure they was in there at the hottest part of the day it cooled it down a little of course I don’t want to get most of the time they don’t wanna get wet. But yes we live in Northern Florida. But she’s also got a hard bump near her vent I went out and checked it this morning it is hard. But she’s never made that clicking noise so that’s something new. And she slow down dramatically when I call the girls she doesn’t get up and run anymore. I’m hoping she doesn’t have like cancer. She is my favorite hen. She’s the sweetest. Thank you so much for your help
I will turn to this post. I got your answer on the other feed but this one has more replies. @Pampered chicken girl what do you think

I will turn to this post. I got your answer on the other feed but this one has more replies. @Pampered chicken girl what do you think
The cluck sounds like she hurts. Check her crop and also check how she walks and for bumble foot. For the heat I would do extra shade, electrolytes, frozen fruit like melon that's super juicy, ice in water for her to. I really don't know if the heat would make her sound like that

Back
Top Bottom